- All orders MUST be submitted through the website.
- If you are having trouble with your order online, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure and thoroughly check ALL information in your order, paying special attention to your email address and any personalization requests.
- We CANNOT be held responsible for ANY errors on your order, as we have no way of knowing what is correct and what is not.
- You will ALWAYS receive an order confirmation once an order is placed and shipped/ready for pickup.
- Usually 2-3 weeks for in-stock items PLUS shipping time.
- If an item has to be ordered, please add at least one week to the turnaround time.
- We will notify you if there is any delay or change in this turnaround time for your order.
- We CANNOT guarantee a completion date, unless you have contacted us and received confirmation that we can accommodate your timeline.
- If you need your items before the normal 2-3 week timeline, please contact us for a quote on any rush fees to be applied.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for personalized items, unless there is an error on our end.
- Please make sure you check your order CAREFULLY and THOROUGHLY before submitting your order. We CANNOT guarantee to honor any changes once an order is submitted.
- Make sure you check ALL names and initials, paying special attention to FIRST, MIDDLE, and LAST initials as labeled.
- We will be happy to send you a proof of your order, please just ask as it is not part of our normal service for orders.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Please double check ALL address information when placing your order. If you need to make any changes, please email email@example.com.
- Our default delivery method is shipping, but should you want to utilize our "local porch pickup" option in the Jackson, MS area, please use code "LOCAL" for that service. You will get an email with instructions for pickup when your order is ready.
- The shipping cost will be $0, but that does not mean free shipping. It just means you are picking up your item when that code is used.